Thursday, September 5, 2013

Elise's 39 Week Checkup

I had a checkup on Wednesday, and Elise is comfy where she is. I haven't changed a bit in 3 weeks! (still 3cm dilated and 75% effaced). I have to say, though, that I'm still enjoying being pregnant with her, so I'm glad that she's staying put a while longer. On an awesome note, I actually lost 4 pounds! I guess between being sick last week and walking a lot at work this week did the trick. Either that or my body just couldn't handle being over 200 pounds, so it fixed itself. :) I'm now up to 36 pounds gained.

Last night after work was probably the first time in a while that I actually felt tired and worn down from the pregnancy. Chris gave me a really great foot rub, which I don't think I could have walked without. I also woke up feeling more tired this morning. Tomorrow is my last day at work, and I was actually thinking of  going back to work on Monday since I have been feeling so good lately, but now I'm really glad that tomorrow is it! I'm ready for some down time before Elise gets here, and I'm looking forward to possibly being able to drop off or pick up Evan from school in the car-rider line. :)
-------------------------
Elise,

We're all ready to see you, baby girl! I've loved carrying you, and we can't wait to see your beautiful face and hold you. We all love you very much!

Mom, Dad, Evan, and Aubrie

No comments: