Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Fun Conversations

Evan: "Daddy, can you cock this gun?" (nerf gun)
Chris: "Where are you gonna shoot it?"
Evan: "At her." (pointing to Aubrie).
Chris: "We don't point guns at people, Evan."
Evan: "But she's a girl..."

---------

Evan: Where is Aubrie's (breasts)?
After Chris and I did a double-take,
Chris: Where are her what? (very calmly)
Evan: Where's Aubrie's (breasts)?

Chris: Oh! You mean her DRESS?! We took it off so she wouldn't get dinner all over it...


It was so hard to keep a straight face during this!

------------

This wasn't really a conversation, but it was soooo funny! We were having a pillow fight today, and Chris threw a pillow at Evan's head. Evan shook his head around like a bobble-head! I guess you had to see it, but it made me laugh so hard! And then right after that, we were still throwing pillows around, and all of a sudden Evan turns to me and asks, "So how was your day today, Mommy?" Right as he finished talking, another pillow smacked him in the head! It was so funny! I love family moments like this, and my little man makes me laugh so much!

----------

We are now in the "why" stage with Evan. He asks why about everything! Here are some examples:

"What is in a fork?"
"What is in your leg?"
"How do we talk?"
"What's in a banana?"
"Do you have a weewee?" (had to laugh at that one).
etc.

No comments: