Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Cup Runeth Over

I just came down from putting my daughter down for the night, and I'm on cloud 9! I love my children so much, and they delight me in so many ways. Every night, my daughter just smiles at me and lets me hold her so sweetly. She wraps her arms around me, and gives the best hugs and kisses. Today she put her arm around my neck and started patting it, saying, "ok? ok?" She smiles at everything at night, and loves it when I squeeze her tightly giving her kisses. She is so hard to put down sometimes because I know all too well that this time will pass quickly, and in just a short time, I won't be able to do that anymore. Tonight I laid her down in her bed, and she looked at me and said, "appy?" (translation, "happy"). She wanted me to sing I've Got the Joy Down in My Heart, but I know that she was also saying that she was happy. I am happy, too, and I'm so thankful for what God has given me!

No comments: