Friday, May 4, 2012

Is My Daughter Bipolar????!!!!

Aubrie, if you read this one day, just know that I love you now and forever. Just remember that.

Life is so much harder with a 2 year old little girl, than it was with a 2 year old little boy. I could tell that Evan had turned 2, but wasn't really all that bad compared to some other kids I'd seen. My little girl, on the other hand, although still not terrible compared to others, is definitely giving me a run for my money!

Lately we just can't seem to figure out what she wants all the time. One minute she wants juice, and when I give her juice she cries and says, "No, water!" There's no pleasing her most of the time. Oh, and don't get me started about how "strangers" make her act. That could be a good thing, but when it's her Grandpa or friends at school, it's not such a good thing. She cried as if being brutally hurt 

However, she is still my little sweetheart. When she is in a good mood, she is all smiles, hugs, and kisses. She gets really silly around bedtime and loves to cuddle. She loves to play with her brother and give him a hard time. You just have to catch her in a good mood!

Like I said, remember that I love you when you read this, Aubrie!!!! 

No comments: