Friday, September 26, 2014

Elsa, Elsa, Elsa

This is a word that I hear maybe 50 times per day. Seriously, I think Aubrie would change her name to Elsa if I'd let her. And the funny thing is that we haven't watched the movie in months! All she wants to do is watch "Frozen videos" on the computer, which is people on youtube posting videos of their Frozen toys playing. Aubrie sings the songs every chance she gets, makes playdough dresses for the few Frozen toys that she has, and is constantly talking about Elsa.

Since I'm staying home now instead of working, Chris and I are trying to be extra smart about Christmas this year. I had purchased an Elsa dress on sale for Aubrie this year, but we decided that we would go ahead and give it to her since that is what she has asked to be for Halloween this year (duh). I gave it to her this morning, and she has since spent the time actually watching Frozen, and acting out all of the musical scenes (which she normally does, anyway, but with a blanket instead of a beautiful Elsa dress and cape). I seriously don't think that we'll ever be able to get her out of this dress!



Isn't she beautiful, though?!!!! I love this girl with all of my heart, even if I have to hear about Elsa every 5 minutes!!!

----------------------------------

Update:
Well, I guess it was too good to be true. She's worn her dress for 3 hours and we already have our first bobo due to the cape... We were dancing to the music, and WHAM, down she went! I'm just glad it's just her lip and not loose teeth or a broken nose! She's still wearing the dress, though, so it wasn't enough to deter her!




No comments: