Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sickness, Away!

I'm the first person to admit that I love the cooler weather, but I'm about ready for things to start warming up this year. Or should I stay, I'm ready for the weather to stay the same, whether cold or warm. This year, we have had 2 "snow" days, on which there wasn't really any snow, 1 "real" snow day (sleet, anyway) where we did have to go to school, and 30 degree weather followed by 80 degree weather, and vice versa, many times.

With all of these weather changes, our allergies have been crazy, and we have just spent the last 2 weeks passing around some sort of a virus in our family. I am currently home with Elise, who is running a 102 degree fever (her second fever since birth). Evan was home last week with a fever of 102, and Aubrie missed two days this week with a fever of 100.7. I do not want to complain too much, because it seems to only be a fever and lethargy that accompany this virus; I will take that over a stomach bug any day! 

Hopefully our family is almost out of the woods. I'm hoping that the kids are immune to it now that they've had it once, and that we don't start the cycle all over again. Now to just make sure that Chris and I don't catch anything...

No comments: