Saturday, July 19, 2014

Aubrie's 4th Birthday

This year, Aubrie wanted a Bubble Gum Birthday! Fun, right?! 

I can't believe how fast Aubrie is growing up! It seems like just yesterday she was a baby, and now she is making her own decisions, wanting to play with my makeup, and wears dresses when I ask her to dress herself!

She LOVES bubble-gum, so it seemed like the perfect birthday party for her! We had a great time celebrating her 4th birthday with friends and family.










Aubrie's friend, Addyson, from daycare was able to make it!

Look at these photos... Dovie was screaming the entire time we were taking pictures! Also, look at Evan's face in all of the pictures; he cracks me up!!!!!!!







These two didn't plan their attire, but maybe they should have?!










Aubrie, We love your smile, laugh, and fun personality! Thank you for bringing laughter to our lives! Sometimes your emotions get the best of you, and we do our best to understand you, but I know that that trait will serve you well when you are older! You have such a sweet heart, and love taking care of your sister, Elise. You make an amazing older sister, and I'm so thankful for you! I am excited about the time ahead that I get to spend with you, and am constantly amazed at your beautiful spirit. Thank you for giving me the gift of being your mother!

No comments: