Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Frozen Bandwagon

Yes, we have been on the Frozen bandwagon for the past 7 months. We sing the songs in the car. We have to "imaginate" with the Frozen dolls. We have to put together Frozen costumes for shows while Aubrie sings the songs to us (and makes us sing every other characters part except Elsa - she's always Elsa). It can be a bit exhausting, but it has it's cute moments, too.

For example, every time Aubrie sings "Let It Go," she sings it at the top of her lungs. She's actually quite good at it, though! For a while, the last note was tough to listen to, but she's getting better and hits almost all of the notes now! She even does the dynamics and inflections! Her lyrics are a bit off sometimes, though...

Here are the lyrics to "Let It Go," according to Aubrie:

The snow glows white on the mount tonight
not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of islation, and it looks like, I'm da queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried

Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be da good girl, you always have to be
conceal, don't feel, don't let dem know....
Well now they know!!

Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
let it go, let it go
turn away and slam da door
I don't care, what they're going to say
let the storm reege on
the cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance, makes evething seem small
and da fear that once controlled me, can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do, to test da limits and reploo
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free!!

Let it go, let it go, 
I'm kdjfdlksjfljf with da wind and sky
Let it go, let it go,
You never see me cry
Here I stay, and here I stay
Let da storm reege on

My power flurries drough the air into the ground
My soul is spilaling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crysta-izes like ene izy blast
I'm never poin back, the past is in the car!!!!

Let it go, let it go,
and I adkfajdlfjw breek of dawn
let it go, let it go,
that perfect girl is gone
Here I stand, in de light of day
Let da storm reege on!!!!!!!!!!

The cold never bothered me anyway

-----------------

Just for fun, here are her lyrics to "I've been working on the railroad":

I've been working on da railroad, all da live long day
I've been working on da railroad, just to pass da time away
Can't you hear whistle blowin, rise up in early inin morn
Can't ya hear captain shoutin, china blow your horn

China won't you blow, china won't you blow
China won't you blow your horn
china won't you blow, china won't ya blow
china won't you blow your horn

someone's in de kitchen in China
someone's in tha kitchen I know
someone's in da kitchen in China, 
strummin on da old banger

------------------

Pretty cute, right?!! My favorite is "someone's in the kitchen in China!" Love you, Aubrie!!!!!!!!

No comments: