Thursday, July 4, 2013

Father's Day 2013


For Father's Day this year, the kids and I let Chris stay in bed and brought him coffee in bed. We also brought him the gift that we all made for him, this really cool piece of wall art that says, "I'm as lucky as can be, the best Daddy in the world belongs to me." The kids had a fun time helping me make it, and really enjoyed getting to put their handprints on at the end. We've saved a space for Elise's handprint that we will add once she gets here in September!

I hope that Chris had a fantastic Father's Day this year, because he really deserves all of the best that we can offer. He is the best husband, but also the best father that I could ever ask for my children. He loves them so very much, and I know that they are going to be better people because of him.

No comments: