Monday, April 18, 2011

Aubrie has a fever, again...

Yesterday morning, we stayed home from church for some much needed rest and rejuvenation as a family. It was a good thing we stayed home, because by 9am Aubrie had a fever of 100.6. Over the past two days, it's gone back and forth between 100-102.

I didn't take her to the doctor this morning because it looked like the fever was going away. However, it came back again, and she only wanted to snuggle today (which I didn't mind!). It worked out well, though, because Evan was finally out of his "I want Mommy all the time" phase. So I was able to put the attention on Aubrie without Evan crying and grabbing my legs for me to hold him. Instead, I was able to hold Aubrie while she slept on me, and play with Evan, or watch tv, all day. Except for the fact that Aubrie was burning up all day and sleepy, it was a perfect day!

I'll keep you posted on what happens at the doctor tomorrow. I'm almost dreading it because I hope it's nothing like the appointment when she was 8 months old. Although, it seems to be just like it so far; not an ear infection (I don't think), which means they'll have to prick her toe again. Which means they might then have to draw blood or try the UTI baggie thing again, which means Aubrie possibly throwing up 5 times again... Really not looking forward to it again!

No comments: