Monday, April 25, 2011

New "Cousin" Addition!!

We just found out tonight that Nick & Alia are expecting another baby!!!! Hurray!!!! They told us tonight after orchestra practice, and they were really sneaky about it! Alia told me that she had ordered some amazing food for lunch from her school and that I needed to try it. We joked about the fact that she had all of this food left over from Easter yesterday, but that she still ordered food. After practice, Chris and I went with Nick & Alia to Nick's office to try the food. When they opened the lid, it was wings... I should've picked up on it then. But I made a joke about us eating wings and how we seemed to only do that when someone was pregnant. Then Alia pulled out a card that one of Nick's students gave him, and said, "Did you see this sweet card someone gave Nick?" As she opened it, there was an ultrasound picture inside! Turns out she is 10 weeks along, and is due November 16, 2011!!!

We are so excited to have another baby joining our family; especially to two such wonderful people. I told Chris back in March that I thought she was pregnant, but she was doing such a good job of faking us out, that I started to believe her! I finally broke down and thought that I was wrong last Friday after our playgroup at the park. She also had coffee yesterday (she gave up coffee for lent, which made me even more suspicious). But she really is pregnant and we are soooooooo excited!

No comments: