Monday, June 10, 2013

Aubrie's "1st" Official Haircut and Girls' Day Out

April 6, 2013

Sometimes a girl just needs to get out of the house and go make herself beautiful. Aubrie and I decided to go for a Girls' Day Out and go get her a haircut, and get our nails done. It was so much fun! I can't wait to go with both of my daughters, because we had a blast. 

I have trimmed Aubrie's bangs since she was little, but I didn't want to tackle a full-blown haircut on my own. Also, her hair is so fine, that I thought a nice trim would thicken it up and make it healthier. She did sooooo well sitting in the chair for the haircut. I think she really enjoyed being pampered!

















After the haricut, we both went to get our nails done. I ended up with just a pedicure, while we had all of Aubrie's nails done. She sat so still while her nails were being painted, and loved that they put cute little white flowers on her nails, too. 






I think we're going to need to do this quite often in the future! I loved bonding and spending time with my big girl!

No comments: