Thursday, June 6, 2013

Playing Catch-Up

While I am actually sitting down to blog (I LOVE summer vacation!), I am going to attempt to catch-up on the past year of our lives, at least in pictures. 

We've had a lot going on since last summer! I actually can't believe that it's been a year since we put our home on the market and moved in with my Mom for the summer! Now we have actually been in our new home for 7 months, I've just completed my first year back to teaching, Evan has graduated from Pre-K, and we're expecting our third baby! 

Here are some pictures to get as much caught up as possible:
First day at daycare :(



Evan got poked in the eye at daycare

My classroom at Eickenroht


MOVING!!!! Moved into Nick & Alia's house for 3 weeks while we waited to move into the new house



























Halloween 2013; Spring Baptist Church (their old Mother's Day Out)









Carving pumpkins for Halloween






Actual Halloween night and trick-or-treating











OUR NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!














breakfast the day after moving in because we didn't have a refrigerator yet


here comes our fridge!

Renaissance Fest with Kaytlynn and Delaney




One of Evan's ear infections this year (he's had 2)

The night before Grammy's first craft show with Mop Tops!








Having fun with a cardboard box

One week after moving in, we had Thanksgiving at our new house




We also celebrated Brynley's 1st birthday!




Picking out a Christmas tree for Nick & Alia




First Christmas in our new house!












No comments: