Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Projects

I feel as if I have too many projects running around in my head for the summer, and not enough time to get them finished. Chris has either been working, or we've been out of town for most of the summer. We've been having a great time, but we basically only have this week to get our home projects finished. We leave for Utah next Tuesday, and Chris goes back to work almost as soon as we return. But today I feel like I made tons of progress!

Aside from trying to keep the house clean and organizing everything I can think of, I managed to get these two projects finished today. 1) fence flower pots with encouraging sign, so that I can relax as I do the dishes, and 2) magnetic meal planning for the fridge. I know it sounds like extra things that I can do without, but it really makes a difference as to how things run around here.
There is always something to be thankful for. (I know, not grammatically correct!).


I'm excited to get on top of the menu planning and grocery shopping, and making it less stressful and more economical. I'm also excited to have my hanging flower pots finished so that I can enjoy something beautiful outside as I clean the kitchen, and not just the ugly fence 5 feet away with a house behind it! Tomorrow, I'm working on organizing the laundry room, and I'm sure I can think of something else... :)

By the way, the menu labels are free printables that I just printed on magnetic printer paper. I found them here.

1 comment:

M & M said...

Very clever ideas!!! Love them!